View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:09   #400
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
We started specifically targetting you on saturday. (with your roid count not as if you would get much random incs off us)
I must have missed that. I assume you only put 3 or 4 1ups on your target list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
The feedback I got from my members from target picking was "ffs they dont have much in the way of roids. Once you get some more we'll take them back off you when you are fit for target picking.
I'm sure eXilition won't mind you having thier scraps again. It's not like you could do the job yourself now, is it?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote