View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 19:18   #2
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Obama Budget $3.55 Trillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post
No piker this fellow.

The $3.55 trillion is just the regular budget (up some 30% over last years despite a downturn in the economy---god love the Democrats).

Of course this doesn't include the TARP funds or the stimulus package which will add another $2 trillion or so.

Those who have prayed for the destruction of the United States should be smiling at this. No one has to destroy us, we are doing it to ourselves.

Sadly, it looks like we will take most of the world into the toilet with us.

If the top 1% of tax payers are asked to pick up the same share of the tab as currently they will have to come up with $2.2 trillion. If you spread that out to the top 5% paying $3.57 trillion.
The estimates for the 1.7 Trillion deficit for this year include the tarp funds. You know I thought about this, since I make decent money now and so much of it goes into taxes, I thought about where this money was going and what we have to show for it.

I paid more in taxes last year than I used to make, and you know if I lose my job now because of this economic downturn, then I don't have health coverage to pay for me, my wife and daughter. All that money we pay into taxes and we STILL don't have universal health care. Instead we got a whole lot of war. So you know while I am also scared about the size of this budget, I think it's addressing the correct issues. It's got the priorities straight, and hey if the economy improves because of TARP and this budget and Obama policies then maybe we can afford to pay it off. If we can't then we're all ****ed anyways.