View Single Post
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 00:01   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We told you so! (some disagreed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
And quite frankly, I believe its better to try and fail, than not to try at all.

Maybe if more people followed my thinking, and actually tried, we wouldnt be in this mess.
Looking back on the round, people actually tried.

Infact Angels, block and Omen tried. Infact they agreed to hit - together. Only for Omen to end up going solo contrary to what was agreed, realise they'd been butt****ed by Angels and made them turn on them. But people have glossed over this too - only I realised this happened after i read through a few threads.

Once Angels realised they had a few angry alliances after them, Sjor made his thread on AD, which gives evidence of the above.