View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 00:36   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Snap uk election?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Once we're into 2008, I'd expect the Conservatives to have a proper set of policies.
Quoted for astonishment.

But really? I'd be surprised if (beyond gimmicks) we see anything even marginally interesting from them. The flat rate tax thing might have been a curiousity, but I don't see the support for it, even in the mainstream-right. So beyond immigrant bashing, vague mutterings about helping people back to work and reducing targets/bureaucracy in public services, what have they got?

Either way, I was reflecting today how little it would probably matter. The next government will not only face the same issues regardless of who wins, but they'll be dealing with it in fundamentally the same way ("What's that you say...a policy to use the taxation system to incentivise renewable energy supplies? Wow!")

The only question (not of much importance as I see it) is who you view as a more competent Chief Exec.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote