View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 17:20   #39
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R23: Cluster ETAs

Cluster alliances nearly always fall apart. I had a bunch of jackasses in my original cluster (14, I think?) who refused to shed their fakenicks, which in turn made me reluctant to trust them.

If you want to make cluster alliances work, you have to give the playerbase (who, on the whole, are retarded) an INCENTIVE. The simplest incentive I can find is to give yet another rankings page for Cluster, alongside the Planet/Galaxy/Alliance setup we have at the moment.

Either that, or ditch it.