View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 00:06   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R23: Cluster ETAs

wow, where to start...

im in cluster 10 this round, the first i have played since round 10, and i have to say, what a waste of time the cluster is, its been ridiculous, the amount of in cluster incoming at one point seriously nearly made my entire galaxy quit, as we were being treated as the cluster farm. some hard hard defending changed that, but still they come, and still they fake attack, nearly every night we sucessfully defend in cluster attacks, and annoyingly there is no penalty for the fact that they pull, time after time after time.

i would say remove cluster ETA's completely and reintroduce 25 person galaxies so that you have more defence available, that way you would still get a reasonable amount of people without the ridiculous farming that they try. the current setup means you have a lot of people who find it very hard to grow past a certain point, as every time they try their cluster knocks them back... it doesnt make for an enjoyable game, and thats how you lose people.

personally i would also say start using E for fuel again so that you cant send out 3 attacks a night and pull 3 attacks a night without any downside, but thats just me