View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2010, 22:22   #199
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Yes, I did. What's your point?
In the random rounds, when there were a few non-Asc members in the Ascendancy fortresses, in a war scenario, they will not have been defended by their Asc galmates from NAPd incomings.
Actually, I remember one time where they did defend against NAP'd incomings, which I brought to a HC's attention, the reply being 'everyone in Asc can do whatever they want'. They did it because the NAP'd alliance wouldn't dare break it over a few roids anyway.

Also, while I wasn't involved in politics for Vision and do not know the details, I did receive this mail. So there actually was a mail saying not to defend Apprime, whether or not that was in the agreement I don't know.

(ps. line #12 should say "now asc" not "not asc" - I left it in so you could all experience the horrors that were Santa's mails!)

Last edited by Patrikc; 14 May 2010 at 22:28.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote