View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2010, 18:37   #196
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
You're the one that used "asc plays with fortress" as an argument against my statement that 90% of asc has deffed vs napped incs over the past 10 rounds.
Yes, I did. What's your point?
In the random rounds, when there were a few non-Asc members in the Ascendancy fortresses, in a war scenario, they will not have been defended by their Asc galmates from NAPd incomings.

Quote:
Ffs, i even know of several occations where asc members deffed out of ally and out of tag against napped incs.
I'll go ahead and assume you mean out of gal and out of tag here. We're actually talking about defending your galaxy here, so this is kind of missing the point (lulz), but I'd love to see what examples you have.

Quote:
And yes, we are appearently talking about flagshipping, since thats how you try to portray dmnts.
Where did I say that?

Quote:
Dmnts didnt tell ally whom to def or not def against. You're a liar. Only SantaCruz instructed who we were gonna def or not def against.
I'll admit here that I don't know who was sending the messages - I've been told it was Dimentus but I don't know that for sure; I'd hope someone else can back me up here, JBG for one has already posted such. To the point though: it doesn't matter who was sending the messages, Dimentus still broke the NAP rules set out by his alliance. And if it was him sending the messages, the hypocrisy is quite astounding.

Quote:
given the support said ex-asc members had in asc when they were flagshipped to the top
Again I'm not 100% sure on what I'm about to say but I'd expect that others will back me up on this: Ascendancy has never actively flagshipped anyone throughout a round. (The last week of a round that's turned into a dull roid racing competition hardly counts as flagshipping.)

And again, I'll remind you: I'm pretty certain no-one is trying to claim VsN flagshipped Dimentus - Ascendancy has no issue with the way Vision played (flagshipping is the activity of an alliance, not an individual, and you're the one talking about flagshipping), people are taking issue with how Dimentus as an individual played.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 14 May 2010 at 19:39.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote