View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2010, 20:51   #175
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Ascendancy, and disappointly so, since I had always viewed agreements with Ascendancy, and personally JBG (i was surprised to see that he actually supported this move), as reliable and trustworthy, have shown that they can no longer be trusted to follow through with simple agreements and will have to bare the responsibility for that in future rounds.
Like when you agreed to hit CT with ascendancy and ascendancy with CT and backstabbed CT on the final night of r27 am i rite?

I think it's pretty ****ing obvious at this stage that it goes beyond "we wanted one of our planets to win" given the example concerning r31 that I outlined.

Justification is a poor word really. It implies that you need to justify something to someone. Even if we broke every agreement we had every round we wouldn't need to justify it. These are just our reasons for doing so. We didn't think someone who broke his own alliance rules to try and get his gal #1, and ****ed us over in the process, deserved to finish ahead of dedin. That's it.

That said given the fact I don't think you read any of the preceding posts in this thread this probably a fairly pointless way to spend 3 minutes of my day. I'll put the next bit in bold and caps so everyone will read it though:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT WE DID YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND US NEXT ROUND.