View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2010, 20:19   #174
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

I find it quite amusing that certain sections of the community are attempting to justify leaving tag to hit a napped planet to ensure one of their planets wins.

Lets stop making up stupid excuses like "he's a fencer" or "he broke alliance rules" and see this for what it was cos I'm pretty sure no one else is actually buying it. Dimentus would have been a more than worthy winner of PA, one of the nicest, honest and more deserved PA winners of the past 10 rounds at least, lets not kid ourselves about the character of said recent winners in comparison please.

Ascendancy, and disappointly so, since I had always viewed agreements with Ascendancy, and personally JBG (i was surprised to see that he actually supported this move), as reliable and trustworthy, have shown that they can no longer be trusted to follow through with simple agreements and will have to bare the responsibility for that in future rounds.