Thread: Forum Swap
View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 12:49   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Forum Swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I'm not too sure what this says about a lot of forumwarriors when they're forced to debate 'their' thoughtful insights in realtime.
IRC is far worse than real life for discussing something in my experience. In real life people are willing to shut up and listen to others but on irc you invariably just get everyone talking as fast as possible plus you have the fact everyone has a ****ing fetish for the return button so an actual point gets spread out across 6 lines with 4 different people talking in between them.