View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 12:52   #52
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Shraan Mercinary Triads: Days of Tension

-=Fluffie=-

You are dropped off at a Mafia Outpost, the closest drop-off point to where the Captain was last seen. Many Mafia Mobsters surround this Outpost, guarding entrances, protecting random people, obviously people that have paid a lot of protection money. All the Mobsters are wearing medium balistic armour and carrying SMGs and HMGs not seen in the Triad Armoury (Mafia SMG and Mafia HMG).

As the dropship finally leaves you in the Outpost's landing pad (situated outside the Outpost), you begin to notice the fine details of the Outpost. There are two Mobsters that seem not to carry any form of weapon, they also seem a lot brighter than most of the thugs the Mafia have hired. These are obviously the spies and the information brokers of the Mafia world, most of them looking around for something to do.

Surrounding Locations
Shopping Centre
Mafia Outpost (Guarded Off)
Housing Estates (Mafia Defended)
Housing Estates (Besilon Defended)

Captain Guani was last sighted in the Mafia-Defended Housing Estates, but has since moved away from that location.

-=Algazar and ASME=-

The shuttle drops you in the inner-landing pad of a Saxolite Outpost. As you leave the dropship you notice that a lot of people that are defending the outpost are terran, most of the Saxolites that are visible are leading the operation or are technical support, or are manning the turret weaponry. The rest were placed with the Terrans for the actual troop fighting. As the dropship leaves, a man approaches you, a Saxolite Commander wearing no more than a thin metal armour and carrying what looked like two Lazer Pistols, batteries covering a black bandoiler.

Commander: Ah, was wondering when you Triads would show up. There's been news of a riot heading this way... again. Set up where you can, just do not let them enter the facility. If they enter the Landing Pad (imediatly behind the walls) then they are to be shot to stun or wound, not to kill. There may be more than one riot, so be as alert as you can.

And with that the Commander left to shout orders at a squad of Terran Troopers.

-=Fishbone and Adam=-

Your communications link buzzes in your ears.

Voice: Mercinaries, we are glad that you have taken an interest of spy work, nothing like going back to basics, eh? A dropship is ready to take you to wherever you please.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Last edited by AcidK; 7 Apr 2004 at 13:00.
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote