View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2009, 16:14   #392
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Interesting change in politics

id like to point out a few things. And at the same time explain a few things for those who doesnt know why apprime and subh are not best friends anymore!

1) you can not prepare an alliance for war by naping the universe. Subh hardly had incs and they had 70 members spread all around the universe with 2-3 in each gal. This resulted in nubroiding which combined with low incs made them grow a decent size over time.

hello admit the obvious and stop denying the NAPs!

What i have been countered with before is "we did have incs" and i dont challenge that, i am just saying that a 70man tag scattered around the universe is bound to get a lot of random incs. atleast 60 a night! when you dont, your HCs have NAPed someone and "forgot" to tell the "normal" members about it.

2) Its the officers and HCs job to know how good your alliance is when it comes to war.
When we heard subh helped set up the gangbang on apprime it was a stab in our face because we didnt want to hit subh, we wanted to help them build their alliance. much because of Ali. we also had a NAP! I think it took cardi just about 2,7 seconds to PM Ali and go to war on subh, with 100% support from all members. The next 3 nights we focused all firepower on their top gal, which held a lot of active members, resulting in the gal crashing fleets and disbanding. They held up alright the first night and defence was good, next night it was shit, and third night they crashed fleets in defence and their top gal disbanded. At the same time we recieved 0 fleets from Subh, so it was a really boring and short war and Apprime moved on to hit DLR instead

What i pointed out in the start, the HCs, or maybe in this case the HC, overevaluated the willingness of their members to have a war as they lasted 1 night, and collapsed the second and third.

3) Subh had the option to face their mistake and stop hitting apprime since it was obvious they had no memberbase to fight a war. But after we stopped hitting them they started hitting us with a bunch of other alliances again. So we put them on hold and waited for a chance to hit them back again.

4) Holding our heads just above the water with fighting DLR and Euphoria at the same time, both ND and Subh had a chance to exploit this and build up instead of hitting Apprime. I agree in that they made some easy roids by joining the party, but they could have made easy roids elsewhere while Apprime were busy. Instead they crashed stupid amounts of value for roids, landing 300k value to cap 150-200 roids for OK roids. When we hit them back this week to get them back, they had little value to defend with. It resulted in a neverending crashparty on apprime planets, while we roided most of their remaining active members.

5) At every stage of this fight against subh, apprime have been systematically pointing out every mistake that has been done by subh, and making fun of their crashers. Its really the only way people will learn that crashing is not ok in a war, and it lowers the morale of the entire group. The experienced players in subh should perhaps have tried calling people to make sure they didnt crash on their raids. or atleast JGP the raids!! my galmate crashed because he was told he would get a mail if its a recall, he heard nothing and crashed.

Maybe this is more then some bother to read, but this is how i think subh failed. They can still get out of it and build a good core but a good alliancerank is shot to hell by now.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote