View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2009, 12:31   #381
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
I personally never had the feeling Subh could win, and I think most (ex) insiders will agree with me here. We're more of the casual players, which is fine up until the point where it's gonna get rough.
Though, I -was- willing to give it a shot, because not winning is too often simply the cause of not trying.
correct me if i am getting the wrong end of the stick on this one, but what i get from your post is that as soon as Subh joined the block and started to get some incommings, people bailed because that's essentially not what they signed up for?

So it begs the question, is it the command of Subh who are at fault here or is it the 'players' who are at fault for not being able to hack being attacked in a war game? (i am aware there is the option that both are as culpable as each other)

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 29 Nov 2009 at 12:45.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote