View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2009, 01:37   #360
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Interesting change in politics

check how many fleets of Euph went to 6 6. The 'easy roids'.

I am learning this whole politics thingy. But I always learned you give your allies something to be allied with you. It should be a synergy. At the moment it seems like Euph are having their allies with them in fear, while the reality is that it all started as an Euph/DLR gangbang vs Apprime. Subh/ND joined for easy roids, but are getting the full shaft at the moment back. Subh is crumbling under it, members leaving, emo'ing, access removed, while ND is getting reluctant to launch on these 'attacks that don't yield roids anyway'. I won't talk about CT. You really have to see how you are treating your allies.