View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2009, 00:42   #357
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
Getting drunk or laid (or both) also means you probably shouldn't push PA buttons.

I believe I lost 1200 roids to a rank ~800 planet once because of a particularly heavy night
I also heard that being decent involves that you treat the people you are working with kindly. That is why I wonder subh/ND take it that Euphoria has later LT's then them when sharing targets. Using your allies as flak is not so nice!