View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 22:47   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Another School Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Apparantly, this guy abused two cousins when he was 11 (they were about 3 or 4). He had visions of doing this again for the past two years. Apparantly, he was equipped with things to aid his abuse of the children. that he killed them so quickly implies that he was interrupted before he could carry out the deed.

He was troubled by demons that he could not expose to anyone (even professional help) without facing legal proceedings and the potential loss of his family.

that paedophilia (for want of a better word) is seen as inherently evil instantly puts people off from seeking help (assuming they want it), this is multiplied infinatly if a crime has already been committed.

Whilst I do agree that we should look to treat the causes (rather than shoot the effects) I doubt there was anything that could have been done to prevent this particular case.
Why not? Do you think some people are just born and are 100% sure to abuse children at some point in their lives?

Quote:
Apart from the practiality issues, what about pupil shootings like Columbine? they will be able to study the guard for months before carrying out the attack.
Well obviously that doesn't apply if he's behind the bulletproof glass. I suppose otherwise you could indulge in a high rate of turnover of guards with other schools and disguise them as janitors or ninjas or something.