View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 19:01   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Another School Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I dont think someone shooting himself in a school is going to cost people very much.
gd1

Quote:
In any case, I think a lot of the death penalty expenses could be eliminated if things were done in a more sensible manner (something closer to shooting people straight after their trial if there was no doubt whatsoever they were guilty).
To be honest I'm not really comfortable with removing part of the due process from something as potentially dangerous as the death penalty.