View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 15:34   #14
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: Another School Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
By not leading them down a garden path of retardedness that will eventually result in the banning of knives and glasses, as politicians and middle class parents continually piss into the wind in a bid to end violence by banning anything that can conceivably be used as a weapon?
That is a very likely scenario. If you ban the sale of guns, they'll just resort to something else such as knives, although this story is 2 years old, it does show that you don't need guns to cause havoc in a school. I only remember this story because one of my friend's mom was subbing at the school that day and actually saw the kid run by her classroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
As always, if even one of the adults present at the school had been armed, this probably wouldnt have happened.
Yeah, but you have to consider, an armed Amish person is probably brandishing a Pitch Fork, not a shot gun and a 9mm handgun.