Thread: Prisons Today
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 02:05   #23
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Prisions Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Whats this all about...
Are you implying that elviz fans are to get the jail?
Why arent pubs all over britain hosting elviz nights every friday.
Fights after closing time over heartbreak hotel was a better hit than viva las vegas. Wheres the sideburns and burberry "elviz costumes"?
And their blue suede steelies.
God help the kebab shops afterwards "how about a cheeseburger and ya money"
Even getting a group going around mugging old grannies... "Hey mama how about paying tribute to the king" and running off with their pensions. I think they were left "traumatized" bad enough back in the 60s dont you think.
Getting gangfights with shouts of "haw look at these bunch of buddy hollys" "Memphis Young team" "I did ya mama last night ya bas" I know Elviz did his bit in times of war but its not quite the same thing is it?
And when these guys finally get the jail....unless the Judge mistakes them as Gary Glitter impersonators instead of elvis ones in which they only get community service. Because of "the sentencing climate" there are so many elvis fans in the nick. Not as if they are splitting up the millwall bushwackers and chelsea headhunters here is it? they end up spending a few years in "Graceland."

2 guys in a prison Cell one says "What you in for?" The other replied "GBH and Breach of the peace". The other said "what you in for?" The other replied. "love me tender and dont be cruel"....guess who is covering jailhouse cock?

I am sure being an Elvis impersonator gets you great "street cred"
Just a little hole in the theory there Hicks...
Elvis impersonators are getting harder to spot these days... whilst in comparsion the bawbags, rapists, murderers, muggers, paedos, and scum in general are on the increase.