Thread: Prisons Today
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 00:19   #22
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Prisions Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Some poor kid has to suffer regardless of what i do. Capitalism can in a sense be seen as an inherently exploitative system. I have no problem with that.

Besides the complete and utter mongtardness of making it illegal to possess documents only becomes clear with time. If it hasn't happened already, then quite soon there will be people convicted for the possession of images that were taken before their birth. Id find it bizzare to be held to account for a photograph that was taken in say 1950.
There is a big difference between your mother/father in their birthday suit (I am guessing that will be gold dust come any big landmark birthday party)... than a young kids having to "blow the trumpet" off a dirty f*cking beast.

Speaking of which I think you would change your tune if a loved one had to pucker up and blow... I think Banardos and RSPCC are looking for volunteers...the stint might might be an eye opener to you.