View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2008, 22:59   #60
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Child poverty in the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Clearly news of the abolition of slavery hasn't quite made it down under yet.
Its voluntary, and no-one owns me except the state. So, at worst its excessive servitude? (its not even indebtedness as i dont owe any money to anyone).

Quote:
Nobody really cares about your horrifically banal interpretations of socio-economics. Not to mention the fact that similar lines of discussion have been fairly well pursued and really by now we're all just waiting here in a mild state of anomie for the other shoe to drop.
Well, in keeping with my new GD style, all i have to say about your opionion about me expressing my views on a subject using something other than monosyllables (thinking that a well argued point might be a handy way to distinguish GD from the apes) is this:

**** you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
well at least he can probably afford the therapy which he undoubtably needs
**** you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
One fears the damage may already have been done in that department.
**** you (again) - though if i'm truly mental i wouldnt know that i was anyway thus i dont see the problem with it.

Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote