View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2008, 11:02   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 27 - increase alliance memberlimit to 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji
would increasing the member limit to 100 not lead to in effect about 3 'super' alliances that have managed to fill the tag, atm only denial, ND and xVx and possibly ascendancy have much chance of getting anywhere near a 100 member limit. this would obviously then reduce the numbers in the smaller alliances, probably leaving a fair number on 50-60 members, which would in effect be a 2nd tier of alliances.
Why do other alliances not have a chance of recruiting up to 100? How do you think the alliances you mentioned differ from other alliances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by csillag
Well, the increase in alliance limit generally fuk** up our plans not to mention the fact that there were new alliances forming (and next rd two additional allies are coming back!) It made recruiting pretty difficult, and even Redemption shared those problems among other alliances.
Same question to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
I think the more alliances there is the better for a wargame. I don't like having member score not counting.
Can't we just calc the number of players in r26, divide by the number of alliances in r26 and make that result the member size limit for r27? and use the same process for each new round...
Why do you want to force me to leave my above-average alliance and join a below-average alliance? The only reason I can think of is that you want less people to play.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote