View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2008, 00:04   #22
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Bookish? Inquisitive? Snobbish?

Nodrog's method is far easier, especially as most of my books are in a suitcase ready for transportation at the moment. Library thing is great though; although it's a pity you can't seem to add reviews or create an RSS feed with the books a group of people have recently read*. Mind you, I'm not sure if I can be bothered to do it, especially as Jakiri's book penis will be gargantuan in comparison and I'll probably desperately search for the books I've read but given to oxfam, books I partly read but gave back to the library, etc to stretch it out as far as possible.

Boogster, once people start making theirs can you edit them into post #1 please.

* do it.......!
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote