View Single Post
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:39   #237
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Reputation Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't understand how some people like Stew have already got 5 blobby things, and are really high up in the reputation stakes. No offence to him, he's a nice guy, but his posts have hardly been of stonkingly fantastic quality that I'd have thought he'd get to what - 500 points? - in only a few days, since the rep points were introduced.
I have 549 rep points, however, a lot of these came from Mark. I've had about 10 other people give me some as well. One more rep point and I change what it says for my 6 blobs.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote