View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 23:35   #27
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [rant]Idiots Stockton Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I've already missed one day of THIS GREAT FESTIVAL but if i get a flight quickly enough i might get there in time for their "Deep Fried Eating Competition"

On a serious note ... aren't the locals EMBARRASSED by the shitness of the festival?!

Cause if they're not they should!
Actually, the Asparagus Festival is considered to be the height of the Stockton social season.

San Joaquin County is blessed by other exiciting events however. There is the Manteca Pumpkin Festival as well as the internationally famous Dry Bean Festival of Tracy. I keep trying to get a beauty pageant to go with the Dry Bean Festival. I want to see what the winner would look like proundly wearing the MISS DRY BEAN across her chest.