View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 01:11   #16
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [rant]Idiots Stockton Style

Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Alabama (a town of about 80,000 folks), whenever there is a football game are inundated with 80k+ fans. They manage to have information on where you can park and where you can catch a bus to get to the stadium.

I didn't have premium tickets so whether they would have branded me to reach the promised land or not, I don't know. However, I suspect that the big buck boys get their asses royally kissed in Tuscaloosa.

The hot dogs were HOT! \o/

This weekend (Friday noon through Sunday 6:00 p. m.) Stockton is hosting the 24th (or so) annual Asparagus Festival, honoring our local agricultural produce. The city fathers have had several key arteries shut down since last Sunday. The streets will not reopen until next Tuesday. 9 days of disruption for a three day event seems inefficient to me.

Another example of Stockton stupidity: The city powers that be planned to have two events at two different venues in downtown Stockton in the near future. They then began to plan a third event for the same day. This third event was to be a bicycle race which would circle the area around the other two events. It would have required the closing of all of the streets via which anyone would have been able to reach the first two events. Brilliant. Unfortunately or fortunately the police chief actually noticed that this would be a disaster and pointed it out to them. They reluctantly scheduled the bicycle race for a later date.