View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 18:38   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [rant]Idiots Stockton Style

Yeah fair enough, I just googled and there are some pretty damn impressive foobtall stadiums. I couldnt find any 100K+ ones though, which colleges have these?

I'm sure Stockton park is lovely

edit: apparently this holds over 100K, but its not very nice

edit2: holy shit, the atmosphere at that would be unbelievable. The perspective apparently looks screwed up because most of the stadium is below ground-level, so it looks small street-level outside

Last edited by Nodrog; 20 Apr 2006 at 18:49.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote