Thread: An apology.
View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 13:49   #5
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: An apology.

it takes a great deal of courage to say what you just have, as noah02 has said. my hat goes off to you.

I severely doubt a friendship is thrown away from all this , though i will admit it did cut to the bone a little too much for my liking heh.

theres nothing wrong with protesting a decision, people do it all the time and often theres two groups protesting it for diametrically opposite reasons. its impossible to please everyone, its how its done thats important.
I dont think you let your alliance down personally, as your opinions are your own, and god knows you let ppl know what your opinion is - im sure some other 1up ppl will say the same in your defence.

The whole situation has shown me i need to probably re-evaluate my hunting procedures *yet again*, perhaps to be more strict and believe the stories given to me less then i tend to at present. I guess im too soft for this job :P.