View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 09:57   #82
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
e.g. if you don't describe things you don't like as "gay" here on the forums it won't be long until someone questions your sexuality, yet its much riskier doing that on your galpic r/p or fleet names.

I see. This is an interesting perspective. Does it make the forum moderators more loose by their morals, or the multihunters more strict? Or one of them too strict? Imagine a bunch of fleet names: "Multihunter's", "Female Thing", "A lot of Sand". I'm tempted to sign up an account just to see how long this would fly - I don't think it'd be appreciated.

While you find the "don't get on the internet if you don't want to be offended" argument tedious, I think there needs to be a line drawn in the amount of petty bickering certain parties involved put into censorship. It's a real world out there, and if you get offended by things along the lines of "soccer is for poofs" then for God's sake be sure to have your valium with you if you ever exit your house. I hear worse stuff than that in the resident lunch restaurant.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote