View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2018, 23:35   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Galaxy Counted Score

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
It is a bit optimistic to think the PA team will change one thing let alone 2!

I dont really want this to be about 8:8. While it is what caused me to think of posting this I hope the suggestion stands on its own without context. If it were to only be a solution to what happened to 8:8 I would not think it worth doing. It is worthwhile because it has other benefits that help the broader game too.

BB's views on punishing people for transgressions 30 rounds ago should go elsewhere; PD not suggestions.
You would be surprised, but im sure a change to how galaxies is scored is very likely to be changed in the near future if a good enough suggestions on how to change it comes in here.

What happend to 8:8 is why this problem is relevant to you right now, and once Firebird brings 8:8 into the discussion directly people should be allowed to come in with other suggestion how to punish gals like 8:8 in the future, and this time its actualy not me comming with that suggestion, Mz did.

I dont see what i have to do with all this when im not even the one bringing in 8:8 in the first place.
I just pointed out the punishment this time did fit the crime after Firebirds post, even if there never was any crime done by Firebird this round or any rounds in the past. Quilty by assosiation, being a Apprime HC.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote