View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2008, 03:27   #47
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For all those outthere wanting to hear something about brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
[X] Time constraint
[X] Misuse of paragraphs
[X] More spaces, more commas, more columns and periods
[X] Not interested in political issues

Would you read again if rewritten?
[X] I made it shorter.. much shorter, and broke up my paragraphs to make it bit easier to digest.
That aside, the comic was actually much better and got the point across effectively. See less is more!

Politics is not really my cup of tea, but from reading the comic it seems you are suggesting your country is heading into a form of communism?

As for my interest in Brazil, I can at least say they have some fine looking women there. Probably more relevant to myself though I have recently learned that Brazillian company TecToy have been keeping the spirit of the Sega Master System & Megadrive alive over there long after both systems died elsewhere in the world, that gets my respect any day of the week.