View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2006, 22:30   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The housing market

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
owning a house is great IF you can afford it, but there are so many factors that you have to be careful.

i would have to say that one of the factors affecting house prices round my neck of the woods (and i see no reason for it to be different anywhere else in the country) is estate agents. This is a group of people whom want to get the highest price for your house, as nearly all of the estate agents i know of get paid a percentage rather than a flat fee for selling your house. Thus is it in their best interents to inflate the market (i know of a couple around here who quite literally see what houses have been going for in the immediate area and just bung a few grand on top)
have you never stopped to think that there are 62,000,000 people trying to live on a few small islands?

there are estate agents in france and yet (and yet) the house prices in france are no where near ours. there are estate agents in both London and newcastle. YET SOME HOW by some magical convenience house prices in the two cities are not the same.

You are fundamentally naive to even imagine that estate agents have anything to do with house prices