View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2006, 22:20   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The housing market

owning a house is great IF you can afford it, but there are so many factors that you have to be careful.

i would have to say that one of the factors affecting house prices round my neck of the woods (and i see no reason for it to be different anywhere else in the country) is estate agents. This is a group of people whom want to get the highest price for your house, as nearly all of the estate agents i know of get paid a percentage rather than a flat fee for selling your house. Thus is it in their best interents to inflate the market (i know of a couple around here who quite literally see what houses have been going for in the immediate area and just bung a few grand on top)