View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 17:30   #11
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The housing market

4 Months after finishing my degree I've got a morgage on a 2 bed flat in a shit part of Cardiff (moving down here to be with my gf was hardly a career move) but im on the ladder. Paid £72k for the place with 2k cashbask (i did say it was a shit area didnt I?) In the process of tarting it up at the moment, new kitchen and bathroom are already in and 2 rooms left to decorate, the flat upstairs has just sold for ~£90k. Cashback on the morgage gave us the money to sort it out (plus some redundancy money from work)

Not bad for living in a hole for 4 months and it will hopefully leave us with a substantial deposit for a nicer house. Developing nasty properties seems to be the way to go.

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote