View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 23:19   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We haven't had a book thread in a while

This summer I'm going to be renewing my attempt to read the classics. It's a long-held ambition of mine, and a summer job in London should help me polish off 6-8 books. Last time I worked in London (the summer of 2004) I read The Grapes of Wrath, East of Eden and a Marquis de Sade novel as part of a ninty minute commute each day to work in London over the space of a month.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. By classics I mean the true classics - and those two Steinbeck books should be fairly indicative of what I'm looking for.

I also bought two books today after reading a thread on SA about alt-history.
Weapons of Choice
Designated Targets
Both of these are part of a series named "Axis of Evil". It's actually quite hard to find quality alt-history that's not about the American Civil War, so hopefully these will be a good read.