View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 10:42   #72
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

This is sad that things like this happen. It really reveals to me how different people in different places are brought up. When I was younger I had the luxury of going to school with 2 other brothers and 4 other cousins. There was minimal instances where I would be picked on. I went to High school first, and it was the first time I was alone at school. I got jumped by about 8-9 dudes in my freshman year after school one time. I didn't get hurt bad, because I am a believer of "getting beat up the right way". I have to admit that it was stupid of you to say anything to these young men, when you were already down. That was very dumb, and I wouldn't reccomend doing that again. Your natural instinct should be to shut the **** up, and prepare for the worst. The only advice I can give you is well over due. After that first time you got beat up, you should have told yourself that you will never go out like that again. Next time in that situation, eye the biggest bozo out of the group and try to knock his ****ing head off. It sounds like the movies, but from experience, it works. Also, carry something none lethal that packs a punch. Like a lock. Take self defence classes. Lift weights. You shouldn't have to do these things, but sadly, you DO have to do them. Next time in that situation (tough this time as you had crutches) shut the **** up, and mentally prepare yourself for fighting. Even if you don't get a punch off, at least block your face.