Thread: GIF Ad Banners
View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 17:26   #49
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: GIF Ad Banners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
A good knowledge of scientific theories is not practically useful (ie: in day to day application). A good knowledge of ICT is useful for most people.

Sorry, I'm struggling to see why such a simple concept like the definition of "practical use" is so difficult for you to understand
I'm afraid that neither are actually practically useful. Both are merely bases from which true understanding and development of skills can arise at a higher level of education. I'm not criticising the curriculum in any sense either, after all one must start at the beginning but it is patronising of you to claim that your subject prepares anyone to sell themselves in todays IT marketplace.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote