Thread: GIF Ad Banners
View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 11:58   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GIF Ad Banners

Hey chaps

I was wondering if anyone could help me. My year 10s have to create some graphics for a website (a navigation bar, some rollover buttons and an animated advertising banner).

For each of the pieces of work they have to research other examples of the graphic, then plan and create their own. The navigation bar and rollover buttons were easy to research, but I'm not sure where to find some animated banners that aren't Flash.

They need to be GIF, as it has to be animated and they need to find out the file size and dimensions etc. Every ad banner I've seen seems to be Flash though! Does anyone know of any sites where I could show them some examples of GIF advertising banners? I need 4-5. Cheers!