Thread: R59 run in
View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2014, 14:31   #145
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R59 run in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Im pretty sure i cried in some thread earlier about "block stats" but were told wrong by either you or someone else, saying that offensive stats aint encouraging NAPs/blocks.

When you choose a strat you usualy choose one that makes you be able to survive on your own, or your choose one where you allready got some deals how to survive on you own.

In the early parts of this round alliances like bows, inferno and CT were dominating the rankings iirc, and now we got these wise asses laughing at Inferno for not being able to create a block with all the top alliances to gang some lower ranked tags?

Im pretty sure this wont happend again, at first sight of you BF/P3ng NAPing someone, all the others will create long term NAPs to kill them off no matter the ranks in the univers is
I can sum it up for you easily.

Clouds outplayed the lot of you. He's learnt more in politics in the last few rounds than many in this game. If Spore was still around, I'd have headhunted him to replace me to lead it.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote