Thread: R59 run in
View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2014, 13:53   #141
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R59 run in

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
This seems unlikely to be true (though it might be if you are considering the length of being napped as well as numbers). In the last two rounds I think the naps have been bigger; in round 58 p3n spent much of the round napped with Furgion and faceless, and some with CT - in a smaller universe than this round. In round 57 up to the final week BF and Faceless at periods when they were #1 were allied with at least 3 allies. The main difference being that those agreements ended with a rush for first.
I have no idea about other rounds but it seems to me unlikely that these were particularly exceptional. I think you are suffering from the usual memory lapse problem much of pa has thinking that the round we are currently in is a new low. There was no golden age where nobody napped and everyone fought hard wars all round!
This round is a new record of blocking/naping.
I cant remeber a round where all top3 allies been allied for the whole round.
Perhaps mz or some history wiz can confirm/deny this?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote