Thread: R59 run in
View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2014, 20:44   #112
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R59 run in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
You think I'm a coward? At least I stick by the alliance I play in. You sir just emoquit when things don't go your way. I think you're the pathetic one in this scenario!

Yes, I think you are a coward.

I would say (and I am sure alliances I have been a part of would say) that rather than emo-quitting, I am extremely loyal.

I think I am correct in saying that, over the 20? years I have played (since round 1), I have only ever quit an alliance mid-round once.

I have NEVER vac moded to avoid incomings, I fight to the last tick for my alliance and I when on the losing side I keep fighting even when a lot of my alliance has given up.

Hell, you can't even keep fighting when on the winning side
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote