View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2015, 23:02   #542
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
If you want someone to buy cars from you, you simply don't sell an out of date corolla. You sell something for the masses. There are things one can do, wich has been mentioned countless times. A less confusing portal and manual for starters, better graphics, an integrated way of communicating that isnt a poor ingame irc script, etc. Imagine yourself being a new player, this game is quite tricky to figure out, just look at how many planets that stays on 0 roids or don't do anything after initiating for the first time. It's not pleasing on the eye and it's not user friendly(much like the old corrolla), but once you figure it all out then you discover the potential within(much like the corrolla).

Thats my views on how you can bump the playerbase. Make it more usefriendly and more pleasing on the eye. When thats done then it might even be worth advertising.

One of the things i remember fondly from when i started were the old techtree, with the routes and possibilities outlined with cool graphics showing you what you could potentially gain by continuing playing and researching new stuff. The game stopped renewing itself, and got stripped down to a technical spreadsheet game for nerds.
Completely agree. I also miss the politcial in fighting within galaxies for GC with the mining bonus that came with it as well as the Minister positions, but maybe that's asking to much?
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote