View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2015, 21:36   #522
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

And for the record, my elite perspective: I know i'll have a good tag ragrdless if i want one, and i'll play with friends. The post i made was not on behalf of myself in that perspective.

booji, from what game would one want to come and play pa? This is the relic that started it all, the foundation of wich fueled a ton of games way more advanced and dynamic. In the end this is tick by tick browser based space war game with no gfx or sustainable way of keeping the community together. I really don't see people coming to an interface that might have been good 12 years ago with irc as the community's main souurce of communicating. I've trained newbies to use mirc for 15 years, wich was about the time it went out of date. New people don't even know what irc is, and is less equipped to set it up as apple and microsoft pushes us away from customizable use of computers. The kids simply view the whole of pa the same way a person with no computer background view linux.

Yes, i'm settled on the fact that this game is for the selected few of us that holds on to that stuff. But go ahead, change things up all you want. I'll still be the "i told you so"-guy.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 19 Feb 2015 at 21:45.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote