View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2015, 21:23   #518
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Did anyone take a look at the graph's and notice the massive ratio difference between players in alliances and non alliance players over the rounds?

(are the multihunters actually good at what they do or is it just not worth the effort to multi anymore)

Also there are a few spikes in numbers I'm not sure if they coincide with summer free rounds but with them happening so close together it seems not to be the case. I'm not sure what happened them rounds but it would be nice to know why it happened. I'm not convinced it's random due to the happening of it more than once, could it be free rounds? could it be an alliance joining bringing a lot of players that don't usually play? could it be multi planets, is that a bad thing?

You should all use this angst/hate and emotion positively to work this out pals! instead of wasting all this energy talking bollocks about why you are so hard done by.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote