View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 17:29   #394
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
This is where the logic evades me completely. In what way do you think 1up 'have been done over'? We weren't going to win before asking you to help and we aren't going to win now we've found out your a bunch of spineless nobodies. So we're in exactly the same position yet you seem to think you've got one over on us. The only thing you've managed to do is the following:

1) Everyone now knows what a bunch of spineless fencesitting wankers you all are
2) No-one will ever trust you again
3) You've ensured incoming til the end of the round for your alliance
4) You blew your own chances at coming first
5) You've shown us all that your IQ can be compared to that of a dead antelope
6) You've shown everyone what a petty prick you are ("hahaha - we so pwned 1up!!!!!!1111111111111")

Well done on making your alliance the laughing stock of PA and showing yourself to be as dumb as dirt.

Congrats eXilition, another round well played.

Let me spell it out for you...

You allowed exil to walk over yourselves in the EARLY part of the round, by not seeking allies (too little too late).... surely your command took this into account that we can't match exil in a 1v1 senario. Your commands diplomacy skills are rank to put it mildly, With the proposition of your are either with us or against us. If you threaten your would be allys to hit your enemy or be hit by us... Dont expect to get the desired results.

but to come back to your 6 points.

1) It is about knowing when to pick your battles... Something that your command has failed to do so. Just ask sandmans.
2) We have several agreements with other allys... the difference is 1up is the only ones to have given us threats at the negotiating table.
3) The 1up offensive isnt a major concern at present. Yours fleets will be of value to fleetcatch since your roids are a pittance.
4) The #1 position for subh wasnt acceivable in the current political landscape (as it was in mid round) as there was a high risk of would be allys turning on you. As subh isnt the strongest ally in terms of military so you play the politics.
5) I am not the one who negotiates alliances with threats as a means of diplomacy, I am not the one who underestimates the opposition.
I am not the one who has to resort "spinning" their alliances lack of performance, not meeting expectations. I would say prevention is better than cure(or spin.) Back to the drawing board with that one.
6) I wasn't anti 1up before the round, But like all folk who threaten my ally I will take a dislike to them. Are you any different?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote