View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 16:44   #393
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
[STUFF]
Subh are officially my least favourite alliance of the round. And I made that choice based on an eXilition account*.

The two alliances I'd like to congratulate most are eXilition (for appeaing to be the best alliance by far), and my favourite of this round, xVx (for appearing to be the alliance with most balls).

*Yes, you probably don't care about other people's opinion... but if I were to return to a 'ranked' position in an alliance ever again, I'd never be inclined to trust and support subh again. A pity, as I found you excellent allies in r16.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote