View Single Post
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 16:13   #369
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I've never been on the forefront of politics, but as I understand Omen approached ND and Insomnia first but refused to take the first step militarily. So yes, I suppose you could say your memory is doing tricks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Doesn't take anything away from the fact that we were on our own against multiple enemies.
Actually, it went like this. We approached them, they both attacked us in a coordinated fashion. They approached us, we refused to take the first step.

The fact that an alliance was never born does take away that you were on your own against multiple enemies: the only alliance that round to effectively fight multiple enemies (ND and Insomnia; 1up and Insomnia) would have been Omen. You only fought against one enemy with allies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Thats something you will need to take up with 1up HC as we werent appraoched to block v exil till pt 600ish (certainly not at pt 200)
Wrong. You were approached; not by 1up HC, though.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote