Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 17:22   #103
eksero

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
I should clarify this and word it better...

We all know that the use of TeamViewer etc is rife in Ultores.

I get told that it is a requirement that each BP/Fort has an uber active DC for that fort.

There is evidence out there where those forts use TeamViewer to manage defense.

I have also received reports of certain people in command using TeamViewer.

My problem is the people who give such information may themselves not be cheaters, they don't wish to be kicked for leaking such info.

This is not the first time I have accused an alliance of cheating and I don't do so lightly.

What I would say is someone accused of cheating, certainly in the past would respectfully deny the accusations and request proof of the allegations.

Ultores in its response has gone full out offense and anger mode which indicates that we are onto something.

My question is, if we did provide evidence or burn those who gave us info, what would happen? Would the members leaking the info be kicked? would the members cheating be kicked? would the HC involved step down?

I suspect that even with evidence provided, the matter would be swept under the rug and nothing would change.

Again, i'm not saying all Ultores members are cheating but you are associating yourselves with those who are doing so.

Anyway, this is my opinion, formulated on reports from others, not one single source. I have a right to my opinion and a right to express it, however wrong you may wish it is!
What did you think was gonna happen when you "yo pals, ultores are cheating and I have proof, but I'm not gonna show said proof to anyone"?

I find it very hard to believe you have any proof of any cheating, but if you I encourage you to make it public for everyone to see.

If you're not gonna do that then I'd appreciate it if you stopped this crap
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote