View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2008, 12:22   #24
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: New Owners of Jolt - PA

Power to the people, I'm black and I'm proud!

Oh wait, wrong thread. Back on topic, let's just throw some numbers around for sec. There are ~1500 paying customers for PA at the moment of which ~300 are active on the forums. (I am being deliberately generous here, no need to correct me.) In the case that OMAC wants to expand the game I feel it is safe to say that anything these people say should be completely ignored. We are irrelevant; the last, bitter dregs at the end of the wine bottle. Wakey is the bits of cork making things even worse. **** us. If they want a real game they'll come up with their own ideas about mass-marketability and accessibility and apply them regardless of what anyone here thinks. If they are conservatively thinking of even 10k new players then what matter if you lose 300 veterans? In the online gaming business there is no room to consider the last few stragglers at Thermopylae. I sincerely hope that in OMAC's mind we are already dead and a new game arises from the ashes, so to speak.

If they do start listening to people here and continue to apply the same cosmetic changes then things obviously aren't going to get any better. Primarily because they won't be any different.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote